Population Data For Calculating Rates
Bridged-Race County Population data from National Center for Health Stastics (NCHS) to calculate rates at ODH.
National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) Bridged-Race Population1990-2019 Population data retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/bridged_race/data_documentation.htm
Age Grouping Variables Available:
- Age - single year age values.
- Age MCH - Maternal and Child Health Services 9 age groups, ages 10-59 for women of child bearing age.
- Age NCHS - National Center for Health Statistics 11 age groups, 0, 1-4, followed by 10 year age groups to 85+.
- Age NCI - National Cancer Institute 19 age groups, < 1, 1-4, followed by 5 year age groups to 85+.
- Age STD - Sexually Transmitted Disease 11 age groups, 0-9, then 5 year age groups to 65+.
County population data was compiled from the following data sources after being filtered for Ohio only records:1990-1999 - July 1, 1990-July1, 1999: Bridged-Race Intercensal Population Estimates (released 7/26/2004).
2000-2004 - July 1, 2000-July 1, 2004: Revised Bridged-Race Intercensal Population Estimates(released 10/26/2012).
2005-2009 - July 1, 2005-July 1 2009: Revised Bridged-Race Intercensal Population Estimates(released 6/26/2014).
2010-2019 - July 1, 2010 - July 1, 2019: Vintage 2019 Bridged-Race Postcensal Population Estimates. (released 7/9/2020)